miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Writing 1: Long time ago.


I've* a friend called F. Well, I mean F 'cause I call him like this. His complete name is Jose Fernando Olmos Murciano. I use to think that he doesn't love me so much. When I said “love me” I want to describe this kind of love...friendslove.
 

 

The first time I saw him 'thought**: who's that men? Time*** goes by. Now when we meet we go to the cinema, to the library, drink some coffee or eat some sweets etc. Always the same cinema. Always the same library. Always the same bar (except when we meet at Baldos) Always the same time. When we meet I feel like the song “reloj, no marques las horas” 'cause I want the world to stop when we're talking 'bout books or somithing else. Some questions cross my mind: Is this a crime? And I answer to myself : yes, just my luck! Because he's not not my kind of boy. You understand.

Long time ago when I was 22 or 23, don't remember, we made a promise. “Promise is a promise”, yeah. We get married in my 30's b-day!
In that case (you know)...when we made that promise I was in that age and didn't know his age but anyone of those have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Now I'm sure that he forget it at all...sometimes I think that he doesn't remember anything.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario